Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
Dementia Care Should Not Be Overwhelming
Caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s can be stressful and overwhelming. Your loved one can feel unsettled and frightened living in a facility that is unfamiliar, and may feel confused dealing with multiple caregivers. Constantly living in flux is exhausting for you and your loved one alike and- even worse, it can strain your relationship.
Our aim is to relieve the stress and burden through:
- Highly trained and experienced caregivers
- Caring for beginning to severe stages of Dementia AT HOME
- Allow you to enjoy and grow your relationship with your loved one
- Every minute counts
Certified Dementia Practitioners (CDP)
- Skilled & Experienced Caregivers
- Special Training for Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory-limiting conditions
- Modify the home as much as possible to establish a safe environment
- Participate in fun activities to constantly stimulate the patient’s mental and physical faculties
We'd love to offer you a complimentary consultation to assess how we can meet your loved one's needs with a specialized dementia care plan. Please call or write us today!